Thursday, June 25, 2009

The real deal.

My name is Natasha.
Writing for me, is a form of self expression and has got me into alot of shit in the past few years; misinterpretations and self-obsessed people jumping to conclusions are generally the cause. One comment that has stuck in my mind is,
" you're just trying to hide it with all this advanced english metaphor bullshit", which was not the intention at all... just because you don't understand big words, doesn't mean i'm hiding what i'm saying.

Ever since I can remember, the compulsion to spill my thoughts and feelings on paper, in the forms of writing and drawing, has been the drug thats got me through different stages of life, which we all know to be a whirlwind of events which leave you feeling slightly deranged about the world in which we live in. This technological revolution, we call the internet is now allowing me to spill my words to a blog, where potentially alot of people can read them, and due to my previous bad experiences with self-obsessed people, the thought of making a purely fictional blog has crossed my mind, afterall it is easier to comment as a speculator than a person which is directly related to a situation. However, it is also alot less motivating to write about events which are alien to you therefore, my blog will be used as a way to express myself.

EVERYTHING HAPPENS FOR A REASON, this is a fact I base my life on, therefore you would usually find me trying to work out what that reason is and over-analysing everything is my forte ie. if you ask me a question i can provide you with a multitude of possible outcomes, each with its own reason for occuring. People think thats strange, whats more strange is I have no faith, I trust nothing... can we really be sure that the time 'they' tell us it is, really is the time? What have they based it on? How can we be sure? All I do know is that it is much easier for us to accept it, based on that if we didn't have time humanity would be lost.

Life is starting to get a little bit bland, and that is scary seeing as I am only 18. The uni degree is getting boring, the job is getting less satisfying and the holidays seem to be pointless not to mention It's been so long since I've touched a wanting hand -Robin.S. (1993). However, i very much love my friends, which are my support network on a variety of different levels, each bringing something to me that I need.

I think I have provided enough context in this prelouge, and each blog I'll learn something new about myself and the world.


xx

No comments:

Post a Comment